What if we say that you can now design your dream diet? Have all the questions started bubbling up that what would it include? Well the answer is a variety so meals and snacks which will never get boring despite of being healthy. Want to have these plenty of treats? Or maybe a day to cheat a little bit. Well, thank us because we have overheard your wish and are here to the rescue. We have actually designed a diet program which will include all those tasty treats and cheat days and much to your surprise, this will help to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks. All you need to do is to follow the designed planВ for a monthВ and enjoyВ realВ food accompanied with all your favorite treats, even a glass of wine.
LetвЂ™s discuss the three keys:
- Smaller portions
- More protein and
- Healthier carbs
Diet Plan to Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks
Below is the designed diet plan which you will have to religiously follow in order to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks. It includes all the three time meal, cheat days and snack attacks. Take a look below if you wish to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks and have a sexy body in no time.
All you need to do is to mix and match one breakfast, lunch and dinner plus two treats forВ six daysВ in a week. Then, on day seven, it is your day to indulge with a cheat day.
The breakfast should include 300В calories per serving. Take a look below to see the complete diet plan for the first meal of the day.
- Apple quesadilla and Peanut butter:В 8″ whole-wheat tortilla + a Tablespoon of peanut butter and an apple slice.
- Apricot ricotta breakfast sundae:В a cup of nonfat ricotta cheese + pinch nutmeg + half a teaspoon agave nectar and four apricots finely chopped.
- An egg scrambledВ in a teaspoon of oil; a thin whole-wheat bagel; a turkey sausage link; 6 oz of low-sodium vegetable juice.
- Strawberry French toast:В A slice of whole-wheat bread dipped in one beaten egg and cooked in a teaspoon of butter and a whole cup of sliced strawberries.
- A whole cup of toasted oat cerealВ + a cup of 1% milk or soy milk + 2 tablespoons of tart dried cherries and a tablespoon of chopped walnuts.
- Egg sandwich:В a whole-wheat English muffin + an egg fried in a teaspoon of olive oil and one oz of Canadian bacon which makes of about 2 slices + 1-2 slices of fresh and juicy tomato.
- Pancakes and bacon:В 2 frozen pancakes + a teaspoon of honey + half a sliced banana and 2 slices of turkey bacon
- A whole cup of bran flakesВ + another cup of 1% milk or soy milk + Вѕ cup of blueberries
- Huevos rancheros:В a 6″ corn tortilla + 3 egg whites fried in a teaspoon of olive oil + half a cup of black beans + Вј cup of fresh salsa and Вј cup of nonfat plain Greek yogurt.
- Sunflower pear waffle:В A whole-grain frozen waffle + A tablespoon of sunflower butter (the butter tastes like sunflower seeds and is also loaded with protein) or any nut butter + a sliced pear.
- Maple almond oatmeal:В a cup of cooked oatmeal + a tablespoon of almond butter and 2 teaspoons of maple syrup.
- Smoked salmon roll-up:В 8″ whole-wheat tortilla + a tablespoon of whipped cream cheese + one and a half oz of smoked salmon + a sliced scallion.
- Smoothie!В a cup of nonfat plain yogurt blended with a whole cup of frozen peaches + half a cup of calcium-fortified orange juice + half banana + a tablespoon of ground flaxseed + a pinch of nutmeg.
- Greek yogurt parfait:В 8 oz nonfat plain Greek yogurt + a diced nectarine + a teaspoon of honey + 3 tablespoons of sliced almonds.
Lunch should be 400В calories per serving diet plan. The second meal of the day should lighter than breakfast but heavier than the dinner.
- Veggie Jack burger:В Vegetable burger + one-oz slice Monterey Jack cheese + a tablespoon of barbecue sauce + lettuce and tomato + whole-wheat hamburger bun; and a cup of watermelon cubes
- Turkey-bacon-avocado pita:В two oz deli turkey + two pieces of thinly sliced avocado + a slice of bacon + a tablespoon of honey mustard + lettuce, tomato + 6″ whole-wheat pita; and a nectarine
- Blue cheese chicken pita:В half a cup of shredded skinless rotisserie chicken breast + half a cup of shredded romaine lettuce + half a cup of sliced celery + half a cup shredded carrots + a tablespoon of light blue cheese dressing and 6″ whole-wheat pita; a peach.
- Turkey Swiss burger:В 4 oz of lean ground turkey patty + a thin slice of Swiss cheese + a tablespoon of barbecue sauce + lettuce, tomato and onion slices + whole-wheat hamburger bun; a cup of cantaloupe cubes.
- Black bean-tomato soup:В one and a half cups of chilled tomato soup or low-sodium vegetable juice + 2 teaspoons of red wine vinegar + half a cup of black beans + half a cup of corn niblets + half yellow bell pepper + a tomato + 2 tablespoons of red onion and 15 all-natural tortilla chips.
- Grilled shrimp Caesar:В 3 cups of romaine lettuce + 10 large grilled shrimp + two tablespoons of Caesar dressing + a tablespoon of grated Parmesan and 12 whole-wheat pita chips.
- Pasta salad:В two oz of whole-wheat cooked cooled and refrigerated penne pasta + 5 halved cherry tomatoes + an oz of diced part-skim mozzarella, + Вј diced yellow pepper + two tablespoons of Italian vinaigrette dressing + two fresh roughly chopped basil leaves.
- Chicken Cheddar sandwich:В 3 oz of grilled chicken + an oz of sliced reduced-fat Cheddar + lettuce and tomato + a tablespoon of light mayo + whole-wheat sandwich thin; Вѕ cup of grapes.
- Takeout!В A slice of cheese pizza, 2 cups of tossed salad and a tablespoon of balsamic vinaigrette.
- Mediterranean tuna wrap:В 3 oz of water-packed tuna + 3 chopped Kalamata olives + a teaspoon of capers + 2 tablespoons of chopped onion + a teaspoon of olive oil + a teaspoon of red wine vinegar + 8″ whole-wheat tortilla; and an apple.
- Couscous with chickpeas:В в…“ cup of cooked whole-wheat couscous + Вѕ cup of chickpeas + half a cup of diced tomato + half a cup diced cucumber + a tablespoon of chopped fresh basil + two tablespoons of crumbled feta.
- Cheese quesadilla:В two 8″ whole-wheat tortillas + Вј cup of reduced-fat shredded Cheddar, cooked in nonfat cooking spray; Вј cup of salsa; two tablespoons of nonfat plain Greek yogurt; 5 grape tomatoes.
- Roast beef horseradish sandwich:В 2 slices of rye bread + 2 oz of lean roast beef + a tablespoon of reduced-fat canola mayo mixed with Вј teaspoons of horseradish + lettuce and tomato; half a cup of coleslaw.
- Asian spinach salad:В 3 cups of baby spinach + ВЅ a cup of skinless rotisserie chicken breast + ВЅ apple chopped + Вј cup of shelled edamame + ВЅ a cup of grated carrots + two tablespoons of Asian vinaigrette
The very last meal of the day should be of around 500 calories per serving.
- 4 oz lean sirloin steak;В ВЅ baked potato with two tablespoons of nonfat plain Greek yogurt; two cups of mushrooms sautГ©ed in two teaspoons of olive oil.
- Lemon pasta with salmon and asparagus:В 2 oz of grilled salmon + 2 oz of whole-wheat cooked and penne, tossed with a tablespoon of olive oil + 2 tablespoons of lemon juice + a sliced garlic clove, + a cup of chopped asparagus + fresh basil one tbsp.
- Mexican burrito bowl:В в…“ cup of cooked brown rice, + half a cup of pinto beans + half a cup of grilled vegetables cooked with 2 spritzes of olive oil + half a cup of shredded lettuce + Вј cup corn salsa and Вј cup of guacamole.
- Takeout!В 3 oz of ginger chicken with broccoli and 6 oz of brown rice.
- Italian tilapia:В 6 oz of tilapia baked with a cup of canned and diced tomatoes + 4 chopped green olives + a teaspoon of olive oil + a pinch of Italian seasoning; в…“ cup of cooked whole-wheat couscous.
- 6 oz of roast pork tenderloin;В a baked sweet potato; 2 cups of green beans sautГ©ed in 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Chicken stir-fry:В 4 oz of boneless, skinless chicken breast cut in strips + 2 cups of broccoli florets + a sliced scallion + 2 teaspoons of peanut oil and half a cup of cooked brown rice.
- Pasta with cannellini and feta:В 2 oz of cooked whole-wheat pasta, + Вѕ cup of cannellini beans + a cup chopped fresh tomatoes + 2 teaspoons of olive oil + a tablespoon of chopped fresh basil + a tablespoon of crumbled feta.
- Spaghetti and meatballs:В 2 oz cooked whole-wheat spaghetti + 3 turkey meatballs (1 oz each) + half a cup of marinara sauce; two cups of tossed salad and a tablespoons of Italian vinaigrette.
- Portobello burger parmigiana:В a portobello mushroom cap, misted lightly with olive oil spray and broiled or grilled + Вј cup of marinara sauce + 1-oz slice part-skim mozzarella + fresh basil + whole-wheat hamburger bun; half romaine lettuce heart + a large sliced tomato and a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- 5 oz tuna steak;В half a cup of cooked brown rice; 2 cups of broccoli sautГ©ed in a teaspoon of peanut oil.
- Pasta with chicken and spinach:В 2 oz of whole-wheat pasta (or mix an oz of whole-wheat pasta with 1 oz od regular pasta), cooked + half a cup of shredded skinless rotisserie chicken breast + a cup of baby spinach + a sliced and sautГ©ed garlic clove, in a tablespoon of olive oil and a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- BBQ!В Grill 4 oz of skinless chicken breast, then baste with a tablespoon of barbecue sauce; a ear corn; half a cup of potato salad.
*We recommend that you should always measure this amount of pasta, rice or couscous before cooking.
Sweets and Snack
The snacks and sweets should always be 150 calories per serving.
- 6-oz container 0% fat fruit-flavored Greek yogurt
- 45 pistachios
- 6-oz glass wine
- ВЅ pear + two 1″ Brie cubes
- Three 2ВЅ” cinnamon graham cracker squares + 4 tablespoon of nonfat ricotta
- 1 hard-cooked egg sprinkled with celery salt; ten 1″ whole-grain crackers
- 1 sliced bell pepper + Вј cup hummus
- 12 oz beer
- Half banana and a tablespoon of peanut butter
- Вѕ cup light chocolate ice cream
- 4 cups of low-fat microwave popcorn tossed with a teaspoon of cocoa + pinch chili powder
- 12 oz nonfat latte and Oreo
- 1 mini cinnamon raisin bagel and a tablespoon of soy butter
- Half a cup of soft-serve vanilla frozen yogurt + a cup of mixed berries
- 14-oz bag of pretzel M&M’s
You have made smart choices for six days in a row and now it is time to indulge in a little bit of cheating. On the seventh day you can relax the rules and can choose to do one of the following:
- Add a third treat or snack from the “Snacks, Sweets & Treats” list above.
- Follow the slim-down plan for breakfast and lunch, skip the snacks, and eat whatever you want for dinner.
- Forgo the snacks and have dessert after having the dinner.
Stick with it tips
Always start your diet on a Sunday.В Research shows that starting your diet on a Sunday guarantees the biggest weight loss success. And think which the worst day to start is? It is Tuesday.
- Eat a food that is a contrasting color to your plate
- Use a big fork to eat less.
- Turn off the cooking shows.
- Choose one starch (pasta, bread, and rice) per meal.
- Have whole grains at breakfast
- Eat every 4 hours to keep your appetite in check.
- Keep healthy munchies in your glove compartment.
- Stock the fridge with low-fat dairy products.
- Eat 15 to 20 g protein at every meal
- Add produce to meals.
*As mentioned earlier, please measure this amount of pasta, rice or couscous before cooking.
Train your brain to help you lose weight
You have now found a healthy diet plan which will help you to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks.В But you will also have to pencil in a daily walk on your calendar. Now, it is time to make up your mind, which is as important as throwing out all the junk food in your pantry. Two ways to prepare your self are the following:
Announce Your Plan to At Least Three PeopleВ
Saying out loud that you are planning to lose 10 pounds in a week will reinforce that you are committed to adapting the change and this will keep you more accountable. Tell those people that are closest to you and if you are comfortable then spread the word as everywhere. You can also start a blog or post your progress on social network.
Be Ready to Say No В
The best possible healthy living plans to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks are often a failure by the wayside because you tend to feel guilty about turning down invites or plans. So, prepare yourself for the refusal and response in advance: “I would love to, but I am actually really trying to be healthy and fit, so I am indulged in all dieting and exercising instead. Thanks for the invite and also for your understanding!” Yes, this is the script that you will have to lose if you want to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks.
Apps to the Rescue
When it comes to teaching dieters on how to make a smart choice and lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks consistently and for the long haul, Weight WatchersВ app excels. The program in this application will helps the dieters to identify and chooseВ foods that will encourage then to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks. After evaluating the user’s weight and weight loss goals, the application will provide a personalized target “point range” within which the dieter should eat if he wishes to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks. Every food has a point value which says that 18 points for a Big Mac, 0 points for an apple, all of which can be looked up within the app.
All you need to do is to stay within your points range and you are pretty much guaranteed to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks.
The app encourages healthy eating; food diary; exercise tracking; weight tracking; meal planning; assists in with the portion control; optional social support and optional expert coaching. All these will help you to lose 10 pounds in 2 week when happen in the right manner.
Cons:В Prices start at $3.84 a week; limited options for connecting fitness apps.
People for whom calorie counting is the ultimate solution, there is this magical application named as MyFitnessPal. This is a diet and exercise app from Under Armour. Users of this application will have to register their starting weight and goal weight and are then they will be provided with a calorie limit for the day. Logging meals every day will help the users to stay within the set target calorie range and foods will often be identified by value. Eggs, for example are high protein will be recommended for a healthy diet plan. Bonuses with this will include the ability to add progress photos to weigh-ins, and as one user reported, the app also countsВ sex as a workout.
Pros of this application include Food diary; calorie counting; exercise tracking; weight tracking.
Another fave among the people who wish to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks is the application named as Lose It. The application helps to establish a budget for each user based on their weight loss goals and also lets you track against it. This will eventually help to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks. Within the app, users can also search for foods and track their intake and exercise and can also connect wearable for better tracking. The application also includes articles about everything ranging from healthy eating habits to why workouts are not working in order to help you lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks. All these will be regularly displayed within the applicationвЂ™s homepage. This is an initiative to boost the userвЂ™s motivation.
Speaking of motivation, as an added plus, Lose It! Will tend to remind you by setting popВ up notifications occasionally. This will happen usually when you have not tracked the daily food intake in a while: “Ring, your log called to say it misses you.”В Users will also get the ability to track more than just calories-in and calories-out. Then there is as additional accounting for carbs, fat and body measurements, as well as it will help with meal and exercise planning.
Pros of this application includeВ Food diary; calorie counting; exercise tracking; weight tracking. The cons of this app are that it is a bit garish and the ads in the no paid version of the application can be a bit annoying.